Tips for maintaining bimetallic screws are as follows: […]
Tips for maintaining bimetallic screws are as follows:
1. Never start the machine when the barrel screw does not reach the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and debris from falling into the hopper. If the material is processed, a magnetic hopper is needed to prevent iron chips from entering the barrel. Huahong Answer
3. When using anti-mite, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted to avoid damage to the transmission system parts when the screw is retracted.
4. When using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but it is continuously found that the molten plastic has black spots or discoloration, the rubber snail should be inspected.
6. During processing, try to make the material plasticized evenly. Do not let metal foreign matter mix into the material and reduce the torque of the screw barrel.