1.Before each driving of the twin-screw extruder, check […]
1.Before each driving of the twin-screw extruder, check whether there are any foreign objects in the cylinder, up and down the hopper, and check whether the fastening bolts of each part are loose, whether the safety cover is firm, the position of each button switch is correct, and then in each Lubricate the lubricating parts and clean the equipment.
2. When you are ready to drive, notify the staff around the equipment.
3.Low-speed start drive screw rotation motor, check whether the main motor working current meter pointer swing is normal, if there is abnormal sound of the equipment working or the screw running is not stable, stop immediately, find the relevant personnel to repair and solve.
4.The screw running test shall not exceed 30 minutes. After all normal installation, install the mold for production products, install the connecting bolts for the mold, and apply a layer of molybdenum disulfide or silicone oil before use to facilitate disassembly.
5. At the initial stage of feeding, the minimum working speed of the screw is used, and the feeding is small and uniform. Check whether the operating current meter pointer of the driving screw is rotating or not.
6. After the twin-screw extruder is put into normal production work, the operator should always check the temperature change of the bearing part. When inspecting the temperature of the motor and each bearing part, gently touch the inspection area with the back of the finger. Do not touch any rotating parts with your hands during the operation of the equipment.
7. When disassembling and installing the screw and the mold, it is not allowed to directly hit the part with the weight. If necessary, it should be hardened and then tapped to remove or install.
8. When cleaning the residual material on the screw, barrel and mold, it must be cleaned with bamboo or copper knife and brush. It is not allowed to scrape the scrap with steel cutter or use fire to grill the parts.
9. The extruder is not allowed to run when the extruder is faulty. When the extruder screw is rotated and the mold is adjusted, the operator is not allowed to face the extrusion barrel to prevent accidents.
10. The operator is not allowed to leave the job during the production of the extruder. If it is necessary to leave, the twin-screw extruder should be stopped. Disassemble the screw after parking, and apply a layer of anti-rust oil after cleaning the residual material. If it is not used for a while, it should be wrapped and hung vertically in a dry and ventilated place. Extruder and molding die that are not used for a long time should be coated with anti-rust oil and sealed with each outlet to prevent foreign matter from entering.